Hearing Healthcare of East Gwillimbury participates in many community initiatives. We strive to educate the public on their hearing health. Some of our community involvement includes:
- Participating in the Newmarket and East Gwillimbury Home and Lifestyle Shows
- Judging in the Sharon Santa Claus parade
- Donating our services to the attendees of the Women’s Show in East Gwillimbury
- Donating to the Mayors Annual Golf Tournament where proceeds go to youth recreational services.
- Participating in talks at the seniors Mount Albert residence, seniors pancake breakfast in Holland Landing, Georgian College and Chatts meetings.
- Complete services at no cost annually to members of the community who are less fortunate
- Donate hearing aids to the Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Donate to the Newmarket Food Pantry
- Member of the Newmarket and East Gwillimbury Chamber of Commerce