At Hearing Healthcare of East Gwillimbury, we are committed to providing accessible services across all areas of our practice. We strive towards actively improving our services to meet the needs of our clients to ensure an inclusive, accessible, and comfortable experience at our clinic. This ensures that our health care services are delivered in accordance with our mission and values, which promotes delivering excellent care as our client’s needs are met allowing our clients to live life to the fullest.
To deliver on our mission, Hearing Healthcare of East Gwillimbury offers a variety of resources to our clients in order to ensure that their healthcare needs are met and understood at their appointments. Hearing Healthcare of East Gwillimbury is committed to making all aspects of care accessible to our clients in a variety of ways.
- Book appointments or send inquiries through our website or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Language translation services by phone, video, or face-to-face
- Sign language translation services, on site or video interpretation
- Clear masks can be worn by the clinician at appointments for individuals who rely on lip-reading
- Wheelchair accessible parking and ramp access into the clinic
- Free and easy to access parking lot
- Hallways, waiting room, audio room and washroom designed for easy access for those with wheelchairs or walkers
- Available in 11 languages
- Option to increase the font size for those with visual impairments
- Text to speech option on all areas of the website
Patient diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Cultural sensitivity training to employees
- Researching and referencing socio-demographic data from surrounding areas to ensure a patient centered approach to care
Hearing Healthcare is dedicated in providing new innovative ways to help our clients. If we are not able to meet your needs, we are more than happy to refer you to an audiologist in the surrounding area. Please let us know how we can help you.